Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My 2008 savings....

OK I just talled ALL the receipts that I still have from 2008. My total savings was $16,001.09!!!WOO HOO. Now if I can just find a way to keep a track of my savings that would be awesome! I spent 4 hours going through and adding up all those receipts!! And I think I'm gonna TRY to start paying cash for everything that way the $$ that I save right then and there I can put aside and this time next year I will have a HUGE "stockpile" of cash!! Just keeping my hubby out of it will be the challenge!!!
Plus I got probably close to $300 worth of FREE bath and body works items on top of my savings and not to mention hundreds of dollars worth of FREE GIFT CARDS!! Plus I earned around $1,000 having yard sales with all my FREEBIES! How did I do it you ask?? Keep checking back everyday as I will be posting deals and freebies so you can start saving also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com