Monday, June 1, 2009

Guess what

I have 2 "guess what's" today!
The first one is my parents brought me 850 POUNDS of fresh from the butcher beef on Saturday. I have spent the weekend running all over OKC trying to find freezers I can store it, I only had to find storage for 550 pounds because a friend went in with me and she took 300 pounds! I just love this meat and love my parents!!

The second "guess what" is the site is going to be having a make over!! Crystal from http://www.madetobeunique.com/ is going to be upgrading/redoing the blog! I am so excited I can not wait to see what we come up with.
So stay tuned to see what fun things are going to be going on around here......

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful news about your blog makeover!! I can't wait to see what it'll look like!! :) Wow and that's amazing with all of that meat your parents got for you!! Whoa! :)

    ReplyDelete

coupons.com