Friday, November 20, 2009

sorry i hvent been posting

Sorry I havent posting anything in a long time, there are so many problems right now that I couldn't focus on my blog. I swear that the devil is throwing anything and everything he has at me right now!! I am having problems with my 5 year old, my marriage, and my 14year old who is in WA with her bio father is wanting to come home for good (YES FINALLY!!) but her father is making her life a living hel* until she does which is CHRISTmas break!!
I'm going to try and start posting again, even if its just 1 or 2 things a day!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been missing you here and was wondering if you were coming back to your bloggy. I check often to see if there's an update! Glad to see you around! The devil loves to throw anything he can at us. He's like a roaring lion the Bible says to seek whom he may devour. I'll definitely put you and your family in my Prayers!! Be strong and it's good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete

coupons.com