Friday, February 6, 2009

A big THANK YOU!!

To Melissa at http://www.consumerqueen.com/ for giving me the Lemonade Award!! I am so honored!


The rules of this award for recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.





Pretty easy right, not for me. You see I have not been blogging very long and I dont go to that many blogs yet so I dont have 10 blogs to pass this onto but here are the ones that I am passing it along to.


1.) 5MinutesforMom


2.)ACaliGirlMomma


3.)Absolutely Bananas


4.)NurseMommy


5.)MomsofFaith


That is basically it. I do go to more blogs than that but those are the ones I feel deserve this! Give them a look, my favorite is #5 momsoffaith!!! Enjoy and thanks again to Melissa @ consumerqueen for giving me this award

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com