Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!

Ok my family really isn't into football unless it is OU playing, but some of my husbands friends are and since we have the best & biggest flat screen TV out of everybody we know, mounted on our wall then we or should I say I GET TO host the Super Bowl Party....LOL I dont mind though because I do like to cook! Todays its just going to be finger foods here is what I'm making:
7 Layer Dip
1 can refried beans
8 oz sour cream
1/2 pound cooked hamburger meat
lettuce
chopped tomatoes
shredded cheese
chopped black olives
Arrange in that order. I don't add salsa to mine because not everybody like salsa (like me)but you can and make it a 8 layer dip!

Little Smokies in a Crock Pot
2 packages Little Smokies
equal parts Grape Jelly and Mustard. Yes that right grape jelly and mustard!!!! You should try it, you will so surprised just like I was the first time I tried this receipe.

Hoagie Sandwiches
I'm cheating on this one because they are store bought!!
And a few bags of chips to go with the Hoagies, and dip.

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com