Tuesday, February 10, 2009

crazy crazy weather today

The weather here in OK is just like spring! We have had tornados, thats right tornados!! On was about 2 miles from my house, my phones were going off like crazy!!! The sirens have been going off about every 15-20 minutes. My house is right on the line of 2 cities, so I had both sirens going off! The schools are on lock down, the kids cant even go home, and parents can not pick their children up, it is 30 minutes past time for school to let out. I would be going crazy if my children were in te school during a tornado/after a tornado and I could not get them! My granddad used to tell me that if you dont like the weather just wait 5 minutes and it will change because we live if Oklahoma, boy was he right!!
Hope everyone is having a safe, healthy, and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com