Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oreo bites

Ok are you ready to "fall in love again??" I did. Right after Christmas my husband came home with a bag of "goodies" there were several different items in the bag. Homemade chocolate covered pretzels, homemade cookies, etc. Well there were these little chocolate balls, I took one out (after sampling all the other items) and took a bite. My mouth started watering and I could NOT stop eating them. I ate and ate and ate until every one of them were gone! They were delicious!! So I contacted Lisa (she made them) and got the recipes and asked if I could share it with you. They are SO simple to make but they taste like it took you all day!! Hope you enjoy these as much as I do! I have not tried to coconut ones yet, but am planing on make them soon as I LOVE coconut!


Oreo Bites

1 pkg. Oreos
1 8 oz. pkg creme cheese
1 pkg. chocolate bark

Crush whole Oreos in food processor or blender into fine crumbs. Combine with room temperature creme cheese. You will get a black dough. Refrigerate for at least an hour till firm. Remove and form into small balls and place on wax paper. Melt bark according to instructions on pkg. Dip balls into bark and return to wax paper. After they harden place them in the refrigerator for storage.

Coconut Bites

1 pkg. oatmeal/coconut sandwich cookies
1 pkg. 8 oz. creme cheese
1 pkg. almond bark

Prepare as for Oreo Bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com