Tuesday, May 5, 2009

pics of some receipts from homeland







Here are a 3 of my receipts from my homeland trip today:



2 are just alike but the times are different...had to do them separately so I could get them FREE...
The pic right above is my personal best I save 101% !!! WOO HOO and who says you can't get good food FREE??!?!
The boxes of poptarts are going to my son's school tomorrow, there are several children there who are enrolled in the Oklahoma food bank and get food every Friday to take home for the weekend so I'm going to give them a special treat along with the toothbrushes and toothpaste!!
So as you can see using coupons DOES pay off, I am extremely lucky to have the knowledge and ability to help others out, I have to give the glory to GOD because if it wasn't for him I couldn't do anything!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com