Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great Place to Dine!!!!!

Carl and I had the opportunity to go and use one of the 25.00 certificates that we purchased from Restaurant.com yesterday. We went to Jazmo'z Bourbon Street Cafe in Bricktown. What a amazing meal that we got. Of course you have to spend 35.00 to be able to use your 25.00 certificate so we started off with Crab Dip. All I have to say is OMG!!!! Then Carl was wanting some gumbo so he got seafood gumbo and for someone that doesn't like spicy food I loved it....I ordered Shrimp Alfredo and it was the best Alfredo that I have ever eaten. Now I am a very picky eater and if anything is remotely wrong I will complain. Nothing at all was wrong with this food. Carl decided that he would try the Chicken St. Thomas and they come out with this humgous plate of food for him. I just had to try it to see what it tasted like and OMG it was like eating something that just melted in your mouth. The atmosphere was great, service was great and most of all the food was wonderful. For spending 3 bucks for the certificate and getting all that food I felt like I had hit the jackpot. And to top it off we had leftovers to eat today!!!! Great place to eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com