Monday, February 16, 2009

Product Review

My 4 year old son is in Ready for Kindergarten. They have 4 classes a year one for each season. We just had our winter class about 1 week ago. The teachers volunteer their time to teach the parents about what they would like the kids to know and be able to do when they first start Kindergarten. Each class you get different "toys" they are always great! We received a What Happens Next? Picture Sequencing 3-Scene Puzzles by Carson-Dellosa Publishing Company. I have to say this is becoming one of my favorite things to play with my son! He loves it and is always wanting to do his puzzles!!
Here is a little bit of information about the puzzles:
These 3-piece puzzles are easy to assemble. Just have your child look for clues about the scenes while searching for certain pieces. Only the right pieces will fit together to complete each picture-sequencing set. It helps to strengthen visual discrimination skills. Ask your child questions about the events as the puzzle sets are assembled.
My son now asks me questions about the puzzle we are putting together, for example the kitten and balloon. He puts the first and second together and he will ask "what do you think is going to happen next" and I will tell him "I think the kitten will float up in the air after he is finished blowing up the balloon." He finishes putting it together and says "wrong mommy, the balloon pops and the kitten is surprised." We just LOVE this puzzle and they have so many items to choose from on their website. www.carondellosa.com Check it out, I want 1 of everything they have....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com