Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm so tired

I am so tired tonight!! An update on my mom.... they released her from the hospital, shes at home. She can't be alone for the next 24 hours, they only had to make 1 incision instead of 2 like they first said. Everything went fine, she has to call on Mon to set up an appointment for Thur so that is when we will find out if the tumors were cancerous or not (keep praying they are not because breast cancer runs in my family!!) She can't take the bandages off until Tues, and she's not allowed to take a shower until then either, she can have a sponge bath that's about it!
My oldest nephew (turns 14 tomorrow) is staying with her tonight. My dad is there also, but when he goes to sleep it is sooooo hard to wake him up (he has agent orange to make things worse) Any way I would like to apologize for not posting much today, was at the hospital most of it. And to say thanks for praying for my mom I knew I could count on you!!
I'm going to try and get some sleep (If I don't stay up worrying about my mom all night, I hate being 1 1/2 hours away when something like this is going on! (I get that from my mommy :-) )
Good night all and will post another update tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

coupons.com